Sunday, January 23, 2011

Expressions

This exercise made me think about factors such as

In my opinion, "Trust" and "Disgust" is two of the toughest expression to capture as "Trust" is a believe and I tend to observe trust based on verbal contexts instead of expressions.. Google did not help much with this.. so all I can do is to visualise the expression of what I have seen in Japanese Animations when a character says "I TRUST YOU" xD.

It is difficult to get "Disgust" right as over-exaggeration will make Hogan look like he's angry or sad. After googling, a "Disgusted" face is usually observed by the lifting of the upper lips,a parted mouth, narrowed eyes and a wrinkled nose. Hogan don't happen to have a nice nose and I couldn't wrinkled it even if i added the nose in.. This took away some chances to make the expression "Disgust" more realistic. I hope he don't look too angry in this picture @.@.

The rest of the emotions were pretty straight forward to capture. Thus, I hope i did a good job with them! :)

3 comments:

  1. lao da, your trust looks like he's gonna scam people or dam evil face LOL

    and your surprise look like he laughing xD

    I LIKE YOUR ANGER THO! I CANT GET MY ANGER RIGHT!!! GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made trust = >:)
    and surprise = (OvO)

    tried my best to follow what i visualized XD
    hehehe it does look kinda like he's laughing :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol so your trust is
    "TRUST ME" with the two inverted commas there LOL

    if you get what i mean xD

    ReplyDelete